- Intel Atom processor N455 1.66 GHz, 512KB L2 Cache
- Configured with 1GB DDR2 (works at 667MHz, max 2GB)
- 250GB (5400 RPM) Serial ATA hard disk drive
- 10.1? diagonal widescreen TruBrite display at 1024 x 600 native resolution (WSVGA) with a 16:9 aspect ratio and LED backlite
- Genuine Windows 7 Starter 32-bit with a 6 cell/48Wh Lithium Ion battery pack; Battery Life (measured by MobileMark 2007): 8 hours, 21 minutes
Toshiba Mini NB505: Stylish, Highly Portable Netbook
Perfect for your everyday computing needs when you’re on the go, the Toshiba Mini NB505-N508BL is one of the thinnest netbooks on the market–just 1.4 inches thin (without extended feet). And it weighs less than 3 pounds, so it’s easy to carry in your backpack, purse, book bag, and more.
Thanks to its high-speed connectivity, the Intel Atom processor, and up to eight-hour battery life rating, this budget-friendly netbook puts you in touch with your favorite people, sites, social networks, and media almost everywhere you go–all without compromising your freedom of expression. And with the innovative rubberized EasyGrip finish, the NB505 netbook is easy to grab and go.
It features a brightly colorful 10.1-inch LED-backlit screen, a full-size keyboard for comfortable typing, and a larger touchpad with multi-touch control–enabling you to navigate documents, web pages, and images more easily. You’ll also be able to store all your documents plus a large media library on the 250 GB hard drive, as well as download pictures from digital cameras via the SD memory card slot. Other features include an
The 250 GB hard disk drive is protected using an integrated 3D impact sensor which detects freefalls, shocks and vibrations. Other features include fast DDR3 RAM, an integrated webcam, and a mono speaker.
This Toshiba Mini comes pre-installed with the Microsoft Windows 7 Starter operating system (32-bit version).
List Price: $ 220.00